Controls Dust, Improves Drainage,
Doesn’t Corrode Equipment
- Coats dust with a micro-film to trap moisture and increase agglomeration of dust particles
- Does not contain calcium or magnesium chloride that is corrosive to equipment
- Water penetrates faster, reducing standing water, potholes and runoff ruts
- Contains a humectant to help retain moisture in the ground
- Will not harm crops or roadside vegetation
- Reduces the frequency of treating dusty areas, saving labor and equipment costs
- Non-irritating to humans and animals
*Always read and follow the product labels for more complete information and application directions.
Label & Application Instructions
First 7 days of application: Add 4-8 pints of DUST ATTACK for every 1,000 gallons of water. Apply with every water application for one week. This high rate accelerates the agglomeration of dust particles.
After 7 days: Assess the dust control from the initial applications. The rate of DUST ATTACK can be reduced to 1-4 pints per 1,000 gallons if the dust control is at an acceptable level. If it is not, return to 4-8 pints per 1,000 gallons of water and apply for an additional seven days.
Ongoing: Once an acceptable level of dust control is attained reducing DUST ATTACK applications can be tried and evaluated. If the dust level increases return to the previous watering schedule.
Research / Field Tests / Spray Guides